The Beginning - July 2009

>> Wednesday, July 1, 2009

July marks the beginning of the second half of 2009 people, can you believe it? So in my efforts to make the most out of the rest of this year, I decided to give myself a few objectives and benchmarks to achieve this month. In seeking to not be out on the trials all by my lonesome, I figured I'd write this short note to memorialize my plans and tag some very inspiring people as well.

So, after you read this note you may want to do the same for yourself, even if it is on a scrap piece of paper or in a journal or notebook.



Powerful Energies Being Unleashed!



1.) My Clear Definitive Goal, ("CDG"), for July '09 is to be of greater service to everyone around me: my family, friends, clients and strangers alike.

2.) I seek to take on a greater spirit of humility this month, send me your prayers and positive energies to help me accomplish this heavy task.

3.) I must GMWGT! And further spread the GYWGT concept and the ideas that make it work. I desire to empower everyone who has a message, idea, movement, product or service to harness the dynamic forces of the internet in order to increase exposure and add dollars to their pockets. We all need to further monetize our efforts and bodies of work! Christopher Knight and his company, http://www.EzineArticlescom goes a long way toward embodying this idea and empowering thousands of people.

[GYWGT is a service mark that stands for,
"Get Your Web Game Tight!"]

Inspired by David A. Arnold

4.) Become connected with more uplifting people, positive thinkers, and manifestors of their own destinies & future's path.

Pretty simple, straight forward and to the point.

So, if you would look over the list one more time; I am sure you can think of two (2) people you can introduce me to that will empower me to achieve any of the above four benchmarks. I would greatly appreciate it and will do my best to return the favor if you tell me what you are seeking to accomplish this month on your path....

My Break Out Person for the Month of July is: Debi Hepler

Debi has a fantastic spirit lots of warm energy, but she says she is shy and slow to come out of her shell. I think Debi is going to put her shy side behind her and share her brilliant wonderfulness with many more people in the near future. She's already engaged my mentor, David Cornwell, on a thread and constantly shares pleasant comments with me....

Thanks to everyone and please consider dropping in on Debi and getting to know this awesome Indianapolis native!

Keep Acting and Thinking Positive!

0 comments:

Blogger templates made by AllBlogTools.com

Back to TOP